A centrist is neither right nor left.
A centrist holds positions ranging over the spectrum.
No two centrists are the same.
Centrists cannot be part of a group because a group requires homogeneity.
- Memory Mine… May 09, 2020
- Pessimism is Easy… April 26, 2020
- Defining Humanity’s Enemies… February 22, 2020
- Evolution Continues… January 30, 2020
- TRUMP’S LEGACY… JANUARY 18, 2020
- The Monkey Wrench… December 8, 2019…
- Misanthropic Tendencies… Source… November 23, 2019
- Forget… forget… forget… November 17, 2019
- Mind Boggling Time… November 3, 2019
- A Time Machine … November 1, 2019
- Common Sense
- Health and wellness
- Law and order
- Political comment
- Religion and Reason
- religious comedy
- Religous politics
- Science and science fiction
- Social morality
- Wildlife sanctuaries