A centrist is neither right nor left.
A centrist holds positions ranging over the spectrum.
No two centrists are the same.
Centrists cannot be part of a group because a group requires homogeneity.
- Are Emotions a Flaw? March 14, 2021
- Why Religion Must Go… January 24, 2021
- Disaster Averted… November 8, 2020
- You are Being Used… October 4, 2020
- The Stage is Set… September 27, 2020
- A Struggle for Power … September 26, 2020
- The Arrogance of Believers is Astounding… September 9, 2020
- Why Planet Earth is Doomed… August 23, 2020
- Stable Genius?… August 16, 2020
- Common Sense
- Health and wellness
- Law and order
- Political comment
- Religion and Reason
- religious comedy
- Religous politics
- Science and science fiction
- Social morality
- Wildlife sanctuaries