E. The Burden of Paradise.
1.Humanity is suffering an unending cycle of murder and cease-fire for many reasons.
a. Divergent religious beliefs.
b. Limited resources.
c. Modern weapons of mass destruction.
d. Insufficient interest in evidence of belief systems
2. Doctrine of Islam represents a danger to all of humanity.
a. Creatures like Bin laden actually believe what they say they believe.
3. Tolerance of religious faith have made humans unable to address one of the most pervasive causes of conflict in the world.
F. Muslim Extremism.
- Groupthink Eliminates Open-mindedness…
- Fifty Years? November 13, 2017
- Why Do Atheists Argue Against Religion… November 12, 2017
- Science and Religion Do Not Mix… November 5, 2017
- Pulling in Different Directions… or, Diversity Isn’t What it’s Cracked Up to Be… November 4, 2017
- The Lowest Forms of Human Life… October 29, 2017
- Inferior Cookies… October 28, 2017
- Religion is for the Living… No… Really! …
- Surreptitious Invaders… October 15, 2017
- Prominent Boy’s Club to be Feminized… October 12, 2017
- Common Sense
- Health and wellness
- Law and order
- Political comment
- Religion and Reason
- religious comedy
- Religous politics
- Science and science fiction
- Social morality
- Wildlife sanctuaries