Resolutions can be made at any time during the year. Yet, it has been a tradition that change is desired at the beginning of the new year.
The following are my resolutions or changes, or behavior modifications….
- To be friendlier to those less mentally fortunate.
- To be less reactive to those intentionally agitating.
- To be more productive and also more responsible.
- To ignore those who desire mundane status quo.
- To speak out more against pseudo-progressives and regressives.
- To continue to support human rights and stand against race based or gender based drives for special privilege.
- To be more clear yet maintain the necessary façades.
- To care less whether someone agrees or disagrees with my stances and become more indifferent about it.
There may be more throughout the year.