- The World Would, Could, Be A Better Place… December 17, 2017
- Why Seek Relevance?
- Schadenfreude… A Christian Trait… December 4, 2017
- Loathing and Self-Loathing… December 3, 2017….
- Humanity 101
- It Will Fold Into Itself and Implode… November 26, 2013
- Groupthink Eliminates Open-mindedness…
- Fifty Years? November 13, 2017
- Why Do Atheists Argue Against Religion… November 12, 2017
- Science and Religion Do Not Mix… November 5, 2017
- Common Sense
- Health and wellness
- Law and order
- Political comment
- Religion and Reason
- religious comedy
- Religous politics
- Science and science fiction
- Social morality
- Wildlife sanctuaries
Category Archives: Organizations
Attended a meeting of the Eastern Ohio Freethinkers today. I met new friends, ate good food, and enjoyed some interesting discussions about the topics below. What do you think about these topics?
What do “Right to Work” laws do? Right to work laws allow individuals to work within a unionized company without paying union dues. Unions refer to these individuals as “free-riders”. The union is still required by law to represent … Continue reading
For the last couple of years the elephants of the Cleveland Zoo have been in Columbus, this year they return to the Cleveland Zoo as the new exhibit area is complete. They have named the new area African Elephant Crossing. … Continue reading