- The World Would, Could, Be A Better Place… December 17, 2017
- Why Seek Relevance?
- Schadenfreude… A Christian Trait… December 4, 2017
- Loathing and Self-Loathing… December 3, 2017….
- Humanity 101
- It Will Fold Into Itself and Implode… November 26, 2013
- Groupthink Eliminates Open-mindedness…
- Fifty Years? November 13, 2017
- Why Do Atheists Argue Against Religion… November 12, 2017
- Science and Religion Do Not Mix… November 5, 2017
- Common Sense
- Health and wellness
- Law and order
- Political comment
- Religion and Reason
- religious comedy
- Religous politics
- Science and science fiction
- Social morality
- Wildlife sanctuaries
Tag Archives: Who are you to judge?
Admonishments are frequently voiced endorsing the avoidance of judgments. “Who are you to judge?” is a frequent question associated with this admonishment. (There are many permutations of the arrangement of this question) Assertion: Everybody judges. When experiencing a new situation … Continue reading